Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blog Awards

I haven't been blogging as much lately. I seem to have gotten behind on everything again. Now I'm playing catch up on my blog reading...think I got that taken care of. Today the weather has been so nice...it's only 66 degrees F right now. The wind has been blowing...it's kinda cool. Man, I love this time of year. Summer is nice but HOT is not my favorite. :P

I received two "I Love Your Blog" awards. *blushing* I love my online friends!!! I'm supposed to tag more friends and pass them along but I know some folks don't care much for tagging. So...I'm bending the rules. It's so hard to pick on a few blog I love so I've decided....If you're reading my blog right now...You're the recipient of both of these awards. Grab them and post them on your blog if you wish. I love everyone who takes the time to read my blog. :)

This one I received from Sandy who is super nice. She knits and crochets so I like to visit and see what she's up to. She does a lot of charity knitting and crochet so there's always something to see. Pop over and say hi!


This one is from Tea who did the same with this award and passed it out to everyone. If you haven't seen her blog...which would be a surprise to me....you really gotta check her out. She is a lot of fun and has tons of pretty pictures and projects to see.

Thanks to all who take the time to visit and don't forget to take these awards with you. It's my way saying thanks. Leave me a little comment so if I don't already visit your blog...I can now. :)

Hugs!

4 comments:

Carol said...

You're a sweetheart!

Aunt Kathy said...

Well Mel, you know I LOVE your blog and you too.

magnoliasntea said...

And you deserve them every one!
I'm so jealous of the new look of your blog! Color me green, please. ;)
Thanks for the new award!

hakucho said...

I agree...you surely deserve those awards!! Congrats :)

I'm so behind in my blogging as well. There is never enough time. I really try to catch up and then before I know it I'm behind once again!! Oh, well...