Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We Did Get Snow....

So it was actually last week that we got the snow but you know how slow I am with the blogging. I didn't really get many photos of the snow itself since it was so cold and I didn't want to go out and freeze my behind off. :P It was already melting by the next morning so most of the photos are the leftover ice and snow remnants.

I won't do much yakking since the pictures pretty much speak for themselves....just wanted to share them with you.
















Off to put away my Noro Clapotis for the day and get some much needed sleep. Take care and hugs to everyone!!

5 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Mel it's good to see you blogging, and by the wya your blog look is great, so Springy!!!

Unknown said...

I'm jealous of your little bit of snow as we got none!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO two posts!!!! I love the pictures. I didn't even take any this time :-(

Hugs!!!

Nean the Bean said...

I LOVE your photographs! They are wonderful! And your blog design is so cheerful. It made me feel good as soon as your page came up!!! Can't wait to read more, so get back to blogging!!!

Shirl said...

Mel

I love these photos. Please keep blogging, you always are so cheerful.

Hugs