Saturday, April 11, 2009

March for Babies

In honor of Madeline Alice Spohr "Maddie" who passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday, April 7, daughters and I are marching in the March for Babies on April 25, 2009. Please help us reach *or better yet PASS* our goal. (Just click the banner on the sidebar to sponsor.)

Who Is Maddie?

Trip to the ER

Project Purple Balloon In Memory Of Maddie

Sadly, Maddie did not recover. They lost their sweet little baby. I cannot even imagine the pain this family is going through right now. I went through some scary times with two of my deliveries and I am so blessed to have been able to bring them home and love them and watch them grow. Walking in memory of Maddie is the least I can do. So please sponsor us if you can...any amount will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Hugs to everyone. Hug your kids!!!

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

This is a wonderful thing you are doing Mel