Saturday, April 11, 2009

March for Babies



In honor of Madeline Alice Spohr "Maddie" who passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday, April 7, 2009....my daughters and I are marching in the March for Babies on April 25, 2009. Please help us reach *or better yet PASS* our goal. (Just click the banner on the sidebar to sponsor.)

Who Is Maddie?


Trip to the ER

Project Purple Balloon In Memory Of Maddie
*tears*

Sadly, Maddie did not recover. They lost their sweet little baby. I cannot even imagine the pain this family is going through right now. I went through some scary times with two of my deliveries and I am so blessed to have been able to bring them home and love them and watch them grow. Walking in memory of Maddie is the least I can do. So please sponsor us if you can...any amount will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Hugs to everyone. Hug your kids!!!

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

This is a wonderful thing you are doing Mel