Monday, September 17, 2007

Eyelet Rib Back Scrubber


YAY! I got something off the needles! This has been sitting on my desk right in front of my computer monitor for so long. It says very ugly things to me as I sit at my desk so I thought I should get it finished....it was very unhappy with me for sitting here for so long. I have attempted a back scrubber before but could never seem to stay with it long enough for it to actually become a back scrubber. Now that I have it finished, I can see that I will need to do more. Yes, Froggie, this one is yours. I was working on getting it done while waiting at school this afternoon. Froggie and I always sit together in our cars and knit while we wait. She really liked the scrubber so this one is for her. It's the least I can do since she did give me two skeins of Sinfonia today...one blue and one green. She's the most awesome friend and so generous with her time and herself. Everybody should have a "Froggie". lol



Here'a a little close up of the pattern. It was knit with Sugar & Cream self striping yarn. The color is Natural Stripes. So far, this is my favorite of the colors. Can't wait til she tries it out and lets me know how she likes it. I'm thinking this would be a good gift for my pregnant cousin. All us Moms know how hard it is to reach things once that belly really starts to get out there. lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mel, can you tell me where I can get your back scrubber pattern? That is so cool. And I love, love, love the colors you used!

Lil Knitter said...

Kandie, This is one of the COTW patterns. It was August 19 pattern...2 color texture ensemble. If you check out the patterns, Maile usually gives info on making each size cloth (S,M,L) and a back scrubber.

Unknown said...

Awesome!! I'm going to go look for this pattern right now! MOM is always wanting a back scrubber!

Lil Knitter said...

I gave this one to my friend and she has informed me that she loves it! Says it works great! Now I need one too. lol