Saturday, September 15, 2007

Halloween Dishcloth & COTW

I finally finished the first of two Halloween designs I've been working on. I just posted it on my other site. http://dishingknitout.blogspot.com/ I hope to have the other one posted in a few days.

I have been having computer issues and haven't been able to function using my back-up. It just isn't as fast as the new one. Of course, since the new one isn't working, I have to say this back-up is now the better of the two. lol

I also got my COTW done. This one has taken me longer to finish than the others...not because it was hard (it wasn't)....just the rut this computer has gotten me into. This is the Lace Chain Panel cloth. It's very pretty but I don't particularly like lacy designs for my cloths. This one will probably go to someone else. I said that like it's something new...lol.

Cross your fingers for me that I get my computer fixed this week. I sure hope so. I do miss that contraption. I was told it didn't appear to be a big thing but that remains to be seen. I have a lot of blog hopping to do and I miss my blog hopping. I don't know what's going on with all my friends lately. I've been trying to keep up with everyone but this computer doesn't always co-operate. So just in case anyone is wondering....I haven't fallen off the face of the earth and I am SO NOT ignoring anyone. I miss checking in on all of you.


No comments: