Friday, August 10, 2007

Contest...Mandy's Candy Bag


This is Mandy's Candy Bag. Cute isn't it? Well, Mandy is having a contest. All you have to do is knit her cute candy bag and post a picture of it on your blog. Then let her know that you've posted the photo and include the link to your blog. Then your name goes into a drawing for some swag. How awesome is that? The deadline is Monday, September 3rd.

The pattern for her cute little bag is found here... http://home.comcast.net/~acw99/MCB2.pdf
This is in PDF format. You can also print the pattern from her blog if you can't open PDF files. Just scroll down the page and you'll see it.
If you've like to see her blog...very nice...it's found here... http://nhknittingmama.blogspot.com/
Now I'm off to pick my yarn and get started on the bag. I'm thinking I will have to make several of these to add to my box of future gifts. These would be perfect to keep on hand for friends, family, even my kid's teachers.

1 comment:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Wow, thanks for the awesome plug for my pattern, and the compliment on liking my blog. I appreciate it!

I've entered you into the contest, and for each bag you knit between now and the deadline you'll get 5 more chances. (I have one person who has made 3 so far and is on her 4th!)

You have a nice blog yourself! Thanks for commenting on mine so I could link to you!