Friday, August 3, 2007

Interesting Quiz

What's Your Best Quality?
Your Result: Out-Going

Your best quality is out-going! People like you because you are fun to be around and no one ever knows what you will do next. Also you are not afraid to say or do whatever
you want.

Loving
Personality
Sense of Humor
Intelligence
Ambitious
What's Your Best Quality?
Take More Quizzes

I saw this quiz on Dawn's blog ( http://lakebreeze.org/blog3/ ) and tried it out of curiosity. I have to say I am a bit surprised by my results. I've never really thought of myself as an outgoing person. I'm a friendly person but not still not necessarily outgoing. They were right about speaking my mind though. This is sometimes a good thing but then sometimes not so good. lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melanie ~ Mine came out I'm helpful. Interesting little quiz, thanks for the link!

amy-lynne......... said...

yours is right on ....... you need to do the one i did ..... i would love to see what it says about you...i have a feeling i KNOW what it will say ........ OCD... lol .... later :Þ