Saturday, June 14, 2008

More Apron Love

We finally got those pictures of the second apron. I think Ms Thang liked this one even more than the first one. She was WAY more into modeling this one anyway. It looked more pink in the original photos but once it got here...it's a peachy color. Still totally cute...

She loved the pocket on this one....can ya tell? lol She was very adamant about getting a shot of the pocket....so...here it is. THE POCKET!

This is a close-up of the top...I love the "cross stitch" look of the trim.

And the bottom. This one is a bit bigger than the first one so it just might get more use. I'm thinking the first one is the perfect size for Ms Thang anyway. Now I need to get some with the "bib" on them. Ah, heck...I just need more aprons....any kind, style, etc...

We did get a little more rain today...not enough to make a difference but better than none I guess. My poor plants are begging for more so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

If anyone has any ideas for a knitted swimsuit cover up...I am all ears. I'm looking for something that's a tank top or cami style at the top and then just knee length or so. I have a picture in my head but lack the skills to design a garment. Even a cute tank top or cami pattern that I could just keep on knitting to the length I need. I just don't want anything that "fits" if ya know what I mean...kinda loose and comfy. Just asking....

Back to my knitting...
Hugs!

7 comments:

amy-lynne......... said...

very cool... cant wait to see 'em up close n personal... love ya's...laters :Þ

Wendy said...

I really need to get me some aprons....I do not know how many shirts I have ruined, from grease splattering on them, or me just being messy and getting it on me....ONE of the reasons I no longer fry my bacon, I bake it instead. I Just LOVE the aprons you have recieved.....
Big Higs.........

hakucho said...

I LOVE your new apron. The high waist if great and the cross stitch design is awesome. I have always loved gingham :)

Anonymous said...

Love love love it!!!!!

Hmmm I think I have a pattern in a magazine - I'll check for you and let you know.

Hugs!!!!

magnoliasntea said...

Love the pretty pink apron! Especially, love the stitching on the gingham. It looks very cool & summery.

Aunt Kathy said...

I agree with Ms Thang... I like this one the best too

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Aprons! I've really gotten into sewing lately. I do so love it! I'll have to put Apron on my list of things to try and sew :)