Thursday, December 6, 2007

ILOVEKANDCALONGS Update

I wanted to pass along some information for anyone who was a member of the SASE group which has been deleted without any warning whatsoever. There was a KAL planned (The Icelandic Shawl) and kits ordered and then the group just mysteriously disappeared so...our wonderful Cat has re-opened the ILOVEKANDCALONGS group for anyone who wants to re-join. This group was closed when SASE supposedly resumed out of respect for the owner. We are back up and running with the Icelandic KAL scheduled for January and a beautiful scarf KAL that starts Friday (tomorrow). Please feel free to join us...Cat has tried very hard to send invites to anyone who was a member before and to other SASE members as well. If you didn't receive an invite, please don't think that you were forgotten or ignored. All the information in the SASE went POOF along with the group itself. We do want you to join and hope you come with us. If you were not a member of either group, that's okay, too. Come on over and join in, we'd love to have you there. The more, the merrier!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ILoveKandCAlongs/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww you are just a sweetie!!!! See I knew there was a reason I asked you to be my other half ;-)

Hugs!!!!

magnoliasntea said...

I always knew you were mod! ;)Congrats, Melanie!

Thanks for the update. I'm sure it will be helpful. I got a clue about the group last night, but I'm usually the last to know.
Ah well.

Unknown said...

Shame on you, You enabler, I just joined the group... hee!