Saturday, April 5, 2008

Froggie's Big Project Is Ready


This is Froggie's new site. The site itself was not the big project....the cloths she has available there....THAT was the big project. She really put a lot of time and effort into it. Check it out...even if you're not interested in buying....you can see how busy she's been.

For those of you in the Knitting Knook group....Shirl has joined us in our addiction to blogging. I helped her get it all prettied up and she would be thrilled if you'd visit her and leave her a comment. You can find her here... Knook Oumie . Her daughter Chantal has also jumped on the bandwagon. She just got it up and running but I'm sure she'll be addicted in no time. Yeah, I am an enabler....so? lol

Cat ... it sure was good to talk to you today. I have missed ya!! Many wishes for feeling better SOON!!!!

No knitting has been accomplished here today. I have a Dr's appointment on Monday to get rid of this Yucky so I can get back to normal. Finally!

Now, I am going to do some knitting on those socks that are taking me too dang long to finish.

Hugs!

5 comments:

amy-lynne......... said...

thank you... you are the best friend anyone could wish for... you have helped me and listened to me for the past few months on this project.... and helping me with the blogs and all... never would have been able to get this far with out you! love and hugs!!!!!! :Þ

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Thank you SO much for sharing these with us :)

Aunt Kathy said...

Mel you've been sick long enough... I am off to check out the links then off to bed.

Thank you Lord for bringing healing to Melanie, even tonight as she sleeps. Amen

hakucho said...

Very busy indeed.

Sure hope that the doctor finds a way to make you feel better very soon :)

Shirl said...

Mel,
Well it has taken you long enough, finally I see some light in the dark tunnel. Thank you for your hard work and thanks so much for all you did in helping me create the most beautiful blog on the internet.
Baie lief vir jou,
Drukkies
Shirl

Dear Lord as Mel prepares for her visit to the Dr, I ask you to do Your miracle Healing on her. Thank you Lord. Amen