Sunday, April 22, 2007

Camping & Dishing Knit Out

We went camping this weekend. We usually go every other weekend when the weather permits. It was pretty nice but a little cold at night. This is the awesome view. One of the reasons we love to go.

I wanted to let everyone know that I got the Dishing Knit Out site all fixed up. Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience. I now have my patterns available in both Word Doc. and PDF format. I'm sure some of you would rather have PDF than Word doc. so I wanted to be able to offer both.

I still don't have my KAL done. I've spent a lot of time in the frog pond with this one. I think I will take a break from trying...but I refuse to give up. I will get it done sooner or later. I have seen some photos of the finshed cloth and it's really pretty.

No comments: