Friday, April 6, 2007

Easter Egg Dishcloth

I knitted this cute Easter Egg dishcloth and gave it as a gift. It was designed by Kayleen Clements. She is sharing the pattern on her blog...http://kayleenknits.blogspot.com/ . This picture does not do it justice...it's got some really nice detail that doesn't seem to show well in my photo.

I was hoping to have my next freebie ready to post today, but I had to make some minor adjustments. Have to do another test knit and then I hope to have it posted tomorrow. It's a design for my 2 year old nephew, Killian. I don't want to say too much and give it away. I want it to be a surprise. I will only say that it would probably look best done in purple...lol. Okay, that should be a dead give-away to anyone who knows what 2 year olds are into. Check back soon, I promise to have it up ASAP.




No comments: