Monday, April 30, 2007

Fun in the sun


This is an excellent way to keep the kids busy while I knit. This is my youngest one, Michaela, and she is part fish. She would live in the pool if I let her. I have also learned that it's a sure-fire way to get her to do her homework. For the first time, she came home...did homework right away...and then immediately put on the bathing suit. We've only had it up for 2 days now and the water is still a little on the chilly side. I think it shows...lol.
The boys had to get in on the fun, too. This is my youngest son, Jacob and my little nephew, Killian. He wore those little "floaties" off and on all day waiting on the kids to get home from school so he could get in the pool. I should have taken pictures of him watching Barney with them on his arms. lol He had a lot of fun...til it was time to get out. Not a happy camper! If it's a pretty day tomorrow, this is what we will be doing tomorrow afternoon. Next time, Mom is going to join the fun.



No comments: