Wednesday, April 18, 2007

New Patterns For Sale

I have 2 new dishcloth designs for sale that I intended to post today on the Dishing Knit Out site but I seem to be having some issues with uploading photos tonight. After several unsuccessful attempts, I have decided to wait until tomorrow and try again. So sorry for the delay. I was really looking forward to getting them up on the site. I think I may have to delete the photos I have and start over. Maybe they're trying to tell me something.....like my photos aren't very good. lol I will work on it in the morning and hopefully get it figured out as early as possible. Then maybe I will actually be able to work on my KAL (I am still so far behind) and on to test knitting the next design that I have written out. Still have 2 more waiting on a test knit.

No comments: