Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Little Miss Happy Flower


I finally finished "Little Miss Happy Flower". She is so cute! She was designed by Rachel van Schie who always does the most awesome work! She has some new designs coming out this Thursday I believe. I can't wait to see what she's come up with now. You can find her designs at
http://rachelsknittingcorner.blogspot.com/


And I finished another soap sack. Now I have only 2 more to go. I really hope to be done before we go camping but it's not like I don't take my knitting with me. Ok, I take my knitting EVERYWHERE I go. Don't all knitters do that?

I (We) also wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the wonderful comments about our sewing machine dishcloth. I am working on a few more designs and I can't wait to post another one. Your nice comments and encouragement have helped me get over the fear of posting. I honestly never dreamed so many people would like our pattern. We both appreciate the positive feedback.

No comments: