Thursday, June 14, 2007

Computers, New Group & New Design

I've been having little issues with my computer so yesterday I went to visit a local computer shop that I've done business with before. It's a small place but the are so nice and take excellent care of you and your computer. I had a computer crash a few years ago and they fixed it quickly and didn't charge me an arm and a leg. I wanted to see about having them build me a computer to suit my needs as opposed to buying one in the store with a lot of "stuff" I won't need or use. Well, it was my lucky day. They had a computer that was perfect and it was ready to go. My boys loved it because of the graphics card and the tower. Check out the photo...it is pretty cool, huh?





I have to admit, I thought it was pretty awesome myself. Working on the computer is enjoyable again. The old one was really giving me fits. :[


I also found another knitting group this week. It's called Camp Square Crew. We're knitting squares to be put together to send to Victory Junction. I'm working on a race care square and maybe a checkered flag. Gotta get my son in here to help me with some more ideas and charting the designs on graph paper. It's a new group....not too many members yet but growing every day. Come on by if you'd like to join and help brighten these kids' day. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CampSquareCrew/




I just posted this design for sale. When you go get your cut and style...you gotta get your hair dryed right?

No comments: