Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Infamous Darryl Waltrip (DW) Cloth

I have finally decided to try the DW Washcloth. I have tons of varigated yarn and no idea what to do with it. This is the pattern of choice it seems for the varigated yarn. It's almost mindless knitting...only a 4 row repeat. I reallly like it. I can see myself making many, many more of these. And it's a good excuse to buy more yarn...lol I love the varigated yarn. There are so many color choices and I do love the bright colors.


Okay, it's a weird angle but the color shows up so well. I think now I have finally gotten over my fear of trying new designs. Lately, I've discovered that things I thought were complicated aren't as hard as I originally thought. I've been missing out on so much! Take the leap...you'll be surprised at what you can do. And there's always http://www.knittinghelp.com/ if you can't figure something out.

No comments: