Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My Elann Order....YAY!!!


Look what came in the mail today! My yarn order from Elann.com. This is Sonata...a 100% mercerized cotton. The color is Vineyard. I have ordered from them several times and I'm always pleased with my order. And they ship so fast! If you haven't checked them out, I highly recommend you give them a look. They have many different yarns and the the prices are great! Sometimes it's hard to choose which one. I'm going to use this to do another mystery shawl. There has been discussion in the group about needle size. My first one is on size 5 needles but after reading the posts, I'm thinking of changing to a larger size needle. This is to give the shawl more drape. There isn't much to frog at this point so I figure this is the best time to it. Don't want to wait til I get too far into the pattern before I change my mind. I don't mind frogging early in a project. Now if my Knitpicks Options would come...I would really be a happy camper!

No comments: