1. I have a yarn stash that is absolutely crazy. There is no way I will ever use all this yarn.
2. I have 4 amazing kids. Megan is a dancer, Zak is a gaming freak, Jacob is a skater (skateboards) and Michaela is into more things than I can list....right now it would be swimming.
3. I am addicted to diet pepsi. It was regular pepsi but by switching to diet pepsi, I lost 15 pounds.
4. I want to knit socks but I haven't gotten the courage to try just yet.
5. I love my bamboo needles....don't use anything else if I can help it, but I would LOVE to have some rosewood needles. (too expensive)
6. I own way too many purses...my hubby threatens to throw them away. If he only knew how many pairs of shoes I own. lol
7. My youngest daughter, Michaela, is deaf. We have all learned sign language and use it daily. I don't feel it's fair to try to force her to fit into a "normal" world. She didn't choose to be deaf. Although in some ways, I think it has been a blessing. I have learned so much from her and we wouldn't want her any other way.
I am new to blogging and still fairly new to my wonderful knitting groups so I don't know that many people. I am randomly tagging some of the awesome ladies in my groups...I hope you don't mind.
Ok, now back to my dishcloth KAL and gotta get everything ready to go camping this weekend. Another one of my obsessions. At least I can take my knitting with me.