Friday, May 25, 2007

Pool Party and Firetruck Dishcloth


Yesterday, we went to my sister's house to cook out and break in the pool. They recently bought a house and the pool was in desperate need of a good cleaning. They had to get a professional to do the job but it's good to go now. They invited us over to let the kids check it out and they had a blast! I wish I had gotten more pictures but my camera batteries died. Never fails. We did discover that all of them but my little nephew can swim. He's only 2 but I don't think it will be long before he's swimming like a fish. He loves the water. The picture above is my youngest daughter...this is what she did constantly.


This is my youngest son. He couldn't wait to get on the diving board. I made him suffer for a while then put him through a "swimming test" before I said "Okay, go get on the board". He lit up and took off! I will get more photos next time. My oldest son didn't even want to go and refused to get in the pool. We finally got Dad to just throw him in. He ended up having fun and discovered that he could swim. They can't wait to go back.

I couldn't leave my little nephew out...he's just too cute. This is Killian (otherwise known as Boogie). He had to get out early because it was a little cold and his teeth were chattering. He was a pretty good sport about it though. Isn't he cute? BTW...my brother-in-law makes some seriously good bratwurst.

This is my newest dishcloth design for sale. You can find it in the usual place. lol I've been kinda slow designing lately. I think I have too much going on at one time.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love pool parties. Hubby is getting our pool ready right now, I can't wait...
Oh I love the firetruck, will definitely order that one from you.

Hugs!!!

Lil Knitter said...

Thanks so much! I'm glad you like the firetruck. I really need to get busy with more designs but these KALs in SASE are so awesome, I can't seem to concentrate on anything else. lol The kids are already planning another pool party for us. YAY summertime!