Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Smelling good....more swiffers in progress


I had to show you my new soaps...they are awesome! These are for me but I did order one for hubby also. He grabbed his as soon as I showed him so I didnt' get a picture of it. They smell wonderful and were all hand made by a talented lady named Kandie. She makes them for you when you place your order so they are fresh and smelling good. If you'd like to take a peek at her site, you can find her at http://kandiesjustforkhix.blogspot.com/ The two little heart soaps were samples.
I just finished another swiffer cover. I will post a photo soon. This one I knitted a little differently. It's done in garter stitch and knit from side to side rather than "long ways"....knit up much faster this way. So many people want one that I had to find a faster way to get them done...lol.

No comments: