Saturday, July 21, 2007

Cable Cloth Finished


I ended up frogging the scrubber again. Just couldn't get it done to suit me. I cast on this one instead and finally managed to get one finished. The first photo is a little bright but the color is definitely more true. It would have looked a lot better if I had blocked it but I couldn't wait to share my photos. I am so excited to have actually completed one.

This one distorts the color but shows the cables really well. I made one mistake but decided to ignore it and go on. I couldn't bear the thought of another day in the frog pond. It doesn't show too bad and I'm pretty happy with the finished cloth.


This is a close-up of the cable pattern. Don't look for the mistake...you might find it. lol Once I got the hang of the pattern, it wasn't so bad. And since it actually looked like a cable this time around, I kinda enjoyed knitting this one.

No comments: