Saturday, July 7, 2007

Mystery Shawl Update

Time for an update on my Mystery Shawl. I just finished the rows for Week 6 and this is how it looks. I absolutely love this shawl. I think it will actually be more of a wrap than a shawl but I'm no expert on this. This is my first one after all. I love these colors and the yarn. (Sonata by Elann) I think it's going to have a beautiful drape once it's finished. I'm thinking this is going to be one my favorite knits so far. If only I had known the feather and fan was this easy.

This is a close-up of the stitches. It also shows the colors pretty well. I love the earth tones and this yarn is becoming a favorite as well. I'm considering ordering some more in a different color combo to make another one. I could have one for every day of the week. :)

2 comments:

THE KNIT WITTS said...

Melanie, that shawl is turning out to be absolutely gorgeous. You give me hope that I too can make one! Wonderful job of knitting.

Kandie

Lil Knitter said...

Dive in...I promise it's not as hard as it looks. I know you can do it.