Thursday, July 26, 2007
I've Been Tagged
I've been tagged ....twice! Brian (http://brileyknits.blogspot.com/) tagged me and Tiff (http://babiesandbitsofyarn.blogspot.com/) tagged me this morning. Brian tagged my 360 page but I will only torture these 6 people. So, here's the deal. When you're tagged, you need to list 6 weird things about yourself on your blog. Then pick 6 people to tag and list them on your blog. You then leave a comment on these people's blogs stating that they've been tagged and direct them to your blog for the rules.
I apologize if these things aren't weird enough...but here goes.
1. I am so addicted to French Vanilla Cappuccino. Even if it's 90 degress out.
2. I absolutely love anything by Stephen King. The man is a genius.
3. I am a firm believer that no man EVER walked on the moon. :P
4. I own enough purses to fill a small dumptruck....I can't resist a cute purse, another one of my addictions.
5. I rarely watch television...except to see Ghosthunters and Nascar. Hey, girls like racing too. (GO JR!)
6. I will collect anything with a snowman on it. I love snowmen! I even have some displayed all year round.
So, now time for the "taggees"....
1. Amy-lynne http://frogiezplace.blogspot.com/
2. Mandy http://missmandigirl.blogspot.com/
3. Shelly http://kadezmom.blogspot.com/
4. Suzy http://suzysknittingnotes.blogspot.com/
5. Dawn http://lakebreeze.org/blog3/
6. Aunt Kathy http://gimpykatk.blogspot.com/
Okay ladies, you're it!