Monday, July 9, 2007

It's Here! Thank You, Brian!!!

My awesome new needle case has arrived. Brian had posted pictures of some of the needle cases he made on his blog a little while back. I jokingly (I hope that's a word..lol) said, "I got dibs on the pink one!" He asked me if I indeed wanted the case and of course I said yes. He so patiently saved this one for me until I finally got to the post office. (Took me forever...so glad he waited.) It came in the mail today. I love, love, love it!! It is so nice...much nicer than some others I have seen. Brian is super talented and he does some beautiful work. The fabric is thicker than I expected with the beautiful design. I think it will be quiet sturdy and last for many years to come. I still believe how nice it is. Thank you so much, Brian. If you haven't seen his blog, you should check it out. He just posted some new patterns for bath mitts for the kids and they are super cute. I'm planning on making the snake for my nephew. The link to both of his sites are in my side bar on the right. Here's the link for his patterns...
http://brileyknits.blogspot.com/





This is the case all filled up and tied up. I have a mixture of my bamboo needles inside. All the ones that I happened to have handy. I need to get all my needles together and see what I have. I'm sure I need more cases to hold them all. I would be embarrassed to say how many knitting needles I own. In truth, it's probably a ridiculous number. The prices on ebay are so good though...it's just too hard to resist. They are mostly bamboo since they are my favorite. I hate the metal ones with the clicking and the stitches sliding....grrr.

2 comments:

magnoliasntea said...

Wow, that's a good looking needle case. Your shawl is coming along nicely, It's just beautiful!

Lil Knitter said...

Thanks Tea...I am loving this shawl. I love my new needle case too! Brian is so talented.