Thursday, February 7, 2008

1 FO...1 UFO

I had forgotten about posting a photo of my last dishcloth I knitted. It's the Be My Dishcloth from Kristen Patay. I love her designs...they're so pretty. It's a free pattern...if you want it just click the cloth name and it'll take you right there. I did mine in Hot Pink Sugar & Cream.

This is a little close-up peek at the baby blanket I am knitting. I love the color but dang knitting with this yarn. :( It should be a quick knit though....using size 15 needles and I'm already almost through one skein already.

I have a camera case that I've finished knitting and it's waiting to be fulled. If it turns out good...I'll post photos when I'm done. If not, well......let's all just forget I ever mentioned it. :P

Gotta go get my needles out and sort my yarn for the Icelandic Shawl KAL. I need to get my colors organized and start casting on. The KAL started today and I have a feeling it's going to take a while to get it started....provisional cast on.

6 comments:

magnoliasntea said...

That is the cutest heart cloth I've seen! I got the pattern last week, but forgot about it, and I'd never think to use hot pink for one, either, so I'm going to dig out a ball of that and cast on...thanks for posting your cloth; I'm such a copycat. :)

Wishin' you loads of luck with the new shawl. I'm not even thinking to make another shawl now, just trying to get a very boring pair of socks done. Now, where's my bin of S&C with hot pink?? Here it is. Cool.

Aunt Kathy said...

I printed out that pattern too but haven't knitted anything in maybe a week now. I'm in a funk, LOL... but hey seeing that hot pink gets me feeling a little motivated... you know I LOVE pink.

By the way I hope to finally mail out your blog contest gift, maybe this weekend I can get my husband to run to the PO... if I could just get the swap package ready in time maybe he can do both... I am having trouble finding the right sized box, I have tried 4 different ones already.

Ok what number of cast on are you on? Did you say 178... oops maybe it's 222, hahaha... better start over. Didn't mean to goof you up. LOL

Wendy said...

I love the baby clouds also, but if you think knitting with it is hard yo should try crocheting with it....The only way I could was to make a granny square so the I had the spaces to use and not try to find the stitches...Love the cloth, I saved it..One of these days I will make it...
Hope you are having a great day.....
Do you need more snow????have some to spare will send your way, I am done with it after yesterday...

Unknown said...

Hee! I have that same dishcloth in que at Ravelry! Love it!! The baby yarn looks yummy, Don't forget to share where to get the patter for the camera case :)

hakucho said...

I love the heart cloth...great for Valentine's Day :)

I knitted with a yarn I think that's similar to the one you're using for the baby blanket...nice fabric but not at all good to knit with. Can't see what you're working on because of the fuzz and should you make a mistake it was just awful to rip back...good luck with your project :)

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I just got done knitting a baby blanket with baby clouds I finished it but boy it was aweful to knit with snagged like crazy it was like driving in a snow storm without windshield wipers.lol Darcy