Monday, January 7, 2008

Hot Cocoa Questionairre

I thought I had missed out on the Hot Cocoa Swap but they needed a few more so I'm in! YAY!
Here is my questionaire:


Cocoa:
1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa? Prepared with milk? Water? from home made recipe or store bought?, In a tea cup, or big mug? Milk, definitely. Home made is always best but I will drink store bought and I love a big mug.
2. Marshmallows or whipped cream? I love the whipped cream but I admit...I usually use the marshmallows.

Yarn/Knitting/Crochet
1. What is your favorite type of yarn? In what colors? I love any natural fibers and earth tones are my absolute favorite but I do love my pinks and bright yellow.
2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)? I knit...am trying desperately to learn to crochet but it just hasn't clicked with me yet.
3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new? My Knitpicks Options are my favorite with my bamboo a close second. I would love to try some of the Rosewood needles.
4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions? I have a decent supply but you just can't have too many...can you?
5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)? I need a nice bag to carry my projects in and a ball winder.
6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification) Dishcloths....lots of dishcloths

Miscellaneous
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter? Love to have a fire going in the fireplace and of course, knit!
2. What is your favorite animal? My little chihuahua.
3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'? No, I actually enjoy the winter.
4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs? Again, the fireplace and watching a good movie.
5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring? Seeing all my plants come back to life and the kids can get out and play.
6. What are your favorite treat? Ferrero Rocher (with hazelnuts) YUM!
7. What is your favorite board game? Not much of a board gamer...love the Sudoku puzzles and crosswords.
8. Do you have any children (furry or human)? 4 kids (2 boys & 2 girls), 1 chihuahua (Diva), 1 black lab (Kane), 1 dwarf hamster (Hamikin Tubewalker) and 1 turtle (Franklin)
9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about? No allergies.

5 comments:

StarKnits said...

A hot cocoa swap, yummo!
thanks for stopping by my blog. I did go into the store i just drove by it one last time to get a photo! LOL

Shea said...

I cracked up at your #8 answer. Yeah! I'm not the only one with a small zoo!

Aunt Kathy said...

Melanie I managed to sneak in at the last minute too. I am excited. Bring on the hot cocoa, right???

hakucho said...

I love Ferrero Rocher too! Lucky you...no allrgies...that's something I wish I could say ;)

Aunt Kathy said...

Melanie, I have only done one other swap and it was just to knit a dishcloth, that was easy. LOL.

Oh and as for my clues on the contest I will repost everyday the clues previously... so on Saturday all 7 will be there.

I am wondering if someone will figure it out before hand, maybe extra entries for the right guess that I receive forst, hmmm I have to remember that when I blog tomorrow