Sunday, January 6, 2008

I Am Camel.

I saw this on Cat's blog and thought I'd try it out and see what fiber I am. I'm so glad it didn't say acrylic. Yuck! Give it a try...it seems to be pretty accurate...Potter Craft News .


Camel – Consistent and inflexible
“Camel has very little elasticity, and it doesn’t felt easily. The fiber also doesn’t bleach easily, so you’ll normally find it used in yarns whose color either masks or enhances the natural tan shade of the camel fiber.” –The Knitter’s Book of Yarn

Camels are frank and straightforward in their manner. You know what you want and, while you are extremely polite and tactful, you have no difficulty being firm and definite. You are not very flexible or adaptable; you like things to be a certain way.

7 comments:

hakucho said...

The last time I did one of these...I was kitchen cotton, so I was surprised to end up as Angora this time ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love camel, and their colors also, just as natural as they come. I found it interesting on how accurate it was also..

Hugs!!!!

Shea said...

Ok, I took the test too. I'm a wool. As to the accuracy? Eh, maybe. I think I might be a wool with oddball tendencies. :)

magnoliasntea said...

I'm angora, evidently. Love it, but that means I'm either a goat or a bunny. oO snickers

Aunt Kathy said...

I was Mohair. it was a cute quiz

Michelle said...

Gotta go take the quiz.

Just stopping in to say, email me...
5malachrunners@gmail.com

You're in the cocoaswap... I need to get your
secret email addy
regular email addy
mailing address

then I can match you...

Christy said...

I'm a camel also. Love these tests.