Sunday, January 27, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I haven't felt too great this weekend and so I've gotten a bit behind with my knitting. This is my progress on the KAL in Rachel's Knitting Room. I love the pattern and I'm looking forward to finishing this one. I think it will be a Valentine gift for my oldest son's girlfriend. I think she'll like it. I used Sugar & Cream in Hot Pink....love this color.

I thought I would tease you just a little with my duckie. I still don't have eyes on yet and I don't want to post a full photo until he has them. Eyes and a little and he's good to go....he's a real cutie if I say so myself.


Okay, just one more...he wanted to show you some leg. He's flirty that way. Hey, you know what they say about a duck with big feet, right? :P

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quack Quack Quack

Now isn't that dcuk the cutest thing.

amy-lynne......... said...

you quack me up g/f..... make one for critter and put it on my bill.... sorry.... as far as the duck with big feet.... they say... lunch special 4.95...

Wendy said...

oh you tease....I just love ducky..and can't wait to see him in all his glory...
Tha KAL is wonderful also...

Aunt Kathy said...

Mel I love the duck... I did go get the pattern after you emailed me.

I just saw you posted on my blog today, I was wondering where you'd been all week, I was about to come looking for you.

Sorry you had a rough weekend, thank God for Monday's to start fresh huh?

Unknown said...

I hope you get to feeling better hun, The duck is adorable!! I'll be finishe up my KAL cloth today:)

Aunt Kathy said...

Mel I am back to tell you that...

YOU MADE MY DAY TOO and I told you about it on my blog today

Anonymous said...

Hi, cute duck and I guess I am making the rounds today. Nice to meet you,.

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice to meet you. Cutie ducky!

Mary Ann said...

The duck is adorable. I can't wait to see it finished.

I also love the KAL too! It's a great Valentine gift!

Anonymous said...

OMG you are hysterical, love the duck.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Big Hugs!!!!!

hakucho said...

Love the Valentine cloth and from what I can see your duck sure will be a cutie :)

Hope by now you are feeling much better :) (hugs)

happy knitting :)