Tuesday, January 1, 2008

NaPloBoMo

Okay, as if I don't have enough to do already...I took the plunge and joined NaPloBoMo. The idea is to blog every day for the next year. I was a little late joining but you can still join now if you're interested. I've listed the guidelines below so you can decide. If this sounds like fun to you, just go here to sign up.


- Blog everyday for 365 days.

- Feb.29th is a Free Day and will be the Blog365 day of rest!
(Thanks Leap Year)

- You do not HAVE to post to the same blog as long as you post everyday.

- Internet not working? Write down your post and post it once you are back online.

- Computer Broken? Again, write it down and post it when you get access to a computer.

- A post is a post, not all of them have to be in writing. Photos, videos, whatever, they're all considered content.

- Just have fun, because that's the whole point!

6 comments:

KnitaSaur said...

Ooh, you're brave . . . No way I could do that!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is quite the challenge.

Aunt Kathy said...

You know I am game, right??? I just signed up. Not sure how to find friends though, you can find me right? gimpykatk... or Aunt Kathy...

magnoliasntea said...

Wow, you're gonna be bloggin' alot!
Hope to keep up with your doin's.
:)

hakucho said...

Wow, you are ambitious! I don't think I could ever find enough to post every day and still keep people interested. Yes, I lead a very boring life ;)

happy daily blog posting :)

Shorty said...

I don''t think I'd have enough to say, that anyone would want to read, to join in. But I look forward to reading your day to day thoughts.

Shorty