Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Must Keep Knitting Contest Goodies

Today I received my prize from Kate's blog . They're pretty green stitch markers called "Green With Envy'. Thanks, Kate. I love the pretty, girly stitch markers.

Up close and personal....not the best photo but you get the general idea. Take a second and check out Kate's Etsy Shop ...she has more pretty stitch markers and some lovely yarn that I think I need ....one is called Lotus and another is Froggy.

Okay, gotta get back to my knitting...another free pattern by the talented Kristen Patay. You can find it on her blog...Be My Dishcloth . It's perfect for Valentine's Day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them. I will definitely check out her shop. OMG you are such an enabler LOL.

Hugs!!!!

Christy said...

OOOhhh, pretty and useful! Must go look and buy her out before hubby pays bills--got paid today :)

hakucho said...

Lovely stitch markers and I love the hearts cloth. Bookmarked it...just wish there were more hours in the day for knitting :)

Aunt Kathy said...

yeah I think I need some yarn too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the stitch markers! I'm glad you like them!